Sweet Stampede Blog Hop: Spring/Easter
Welcome to the Spring/Easter edition of the Sweet Stampede blog hop! I love seeing all the flowers bloom as the weather warms and the days get longer. For my Spring project, I was inspired by Dee Slater of Create! with Dee and made a simple, fun treat holder that holds 2 Easter bunny Ghiradelli chocolate treats.
To create this bunny treat holder, I used the Envelope Punch Board for a 3″ x 3″ envelope. Check out Stampin’ Up!’s video tutorial to learn how to use the Envelope Punch Board.
- So Saffron Polka Dot DSP – 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ – punch and score at 2-5/8″ on each side with Envelope Punch Board
- Fold and adhere 3 sides of envelope, leaving opening for treats
- Punch hole in top flap for ribbon
- Balmy Blue cardstock- medium scalloped Layering Oval, small butterfly accents from Butterfly Duet punch
- Whisper White cardstock – medium Stitched Oval, 3″x4″ treat insert with corners rounded
- Balmy Blue ink – sentiment from Humming Along stamp set
- Rhinestones for accent
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon tied off with colored 1/8″ ribbon
To create the ribbon, I used a dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends marker to color a long section of 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon then tied it into a bow.
I hope you enjoyed this fun little treat project. Keep hopping along to see more creative Spring/Easter ideas from members of the Sweet Stampede team!
Next stop on the blog hop is my Sweet Stampede friend Antoinette…
1. Erica Cerwin
2. Tiffany Almeida
3. Heather Guerrero
4. Britney Vanderlaan
5. Julie Burdick
6. Anne Marie Hile
7. Alessandra Loiacono
8. Lisa Cunningham
9. Debra Harrison (you are here!) 🙂
10. Antoinette Randazzo-Bay