I love stamp sets that have a matching verse to put on the inside. It just gives the card a beautiful finishing touch. The Beautiful Bouquet stamp set is perfect for this as it has several all occasion messages with both outside and inside sentiments.
For this week’s Make It Monday, I designed a card featuring the sentiments from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and paired it with some Pressed Petals DSP and Perennial Flower punch. To add to the nature look, I used the Birch background stamp on the card base.
- Cut and fold in half a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock for card base.
- Stamp Birch background on front of card base in Crumb Cake ink. (Tip: recommend using Stamparatus for better coverage since a large stamp.)
- Use Triple Banner Punch to cut one end of a 2″ x 5″ piece of Pressed Petals DSP to form a banner. Adhere toward left side of card front.
- Die cut a large stitched oval from Stitched Shapes dies in Petal Pink cardstock (I used 2nd largest stitched oval).
- Stamp sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet on oval in Rich Razzleberry ink. Adhere to center of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, slightly overlapping the banner.
- Punch out and layer 3 Perennial Flowers in Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- Die cut small starburst from Magnolia Memory dies in So Saffron cardstock. Adhere to center of assembled flower.
- Adhere completed flower to lower left of sentiment oval with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Stamp inside sentiment and a flower from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set on a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere inside card.
Registration for the following classes open until 7/31/19.
Click on picture links for details and registration information.