Just 2 more days until the 2020-21 Annual catalog goes live! This new catalog is packed full of fun products! Contact me on how to get your copy!
My craft room has been blooming with fun ideas for the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle. A must have in your craft collection! This week’s Make It Monday uses the simplicity of the large sunflower dies to create this fun and easy card.
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of So Saffron cardstock. Score and fold in half for card base.
- Emboss a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock with Old World Paper embossing folder. Adhere to card front.
- Die cut the following with Sunflowers dies: a solid large sunflower base in So Saffron cardstock, sunflower outline layer in Bumblebee cardstock, and sunflower
center circle in Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Adhere layers together (use Dimensional for flower center) then adhere assembled sunflower to upper section of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a narrow stitched rectangle with Ornate Layers dies in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Black Memento ink) “Thanks a bunch” sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set on rectangle.
- Adhere sentiment rectangle under sunflower.
- Embellish upper left corner of sentiment with a Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon bow (adhered with a Glue Dot).
- If desired, stamp smaller sunflower in lower right corner of a 4” x 5-1/4” piece
of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere inside card.