I’ve been having fun designing in my craft space this past week for some upcoming events. Be sure to check them out below.
One of the projects is for the May Stamp Club To Go class. This month’s class features the Strong & Beautiful stamp set and the new Ornate Garden die sets to make some amazingly beautiful cards.
Each monthly Stamp Club class usually includes 5 projects. However, this month includes 6 cards to share with those special women in our lives this Mother’s Day. Today’s Make It Monday project is the bonus card included in this month’s kit which was inspired by Erica Cerwin and Ronda Wade.
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Score and fold in half at 5-1/2” to create card base.
- Adhere a 3” x 5-1/4” piece of floral print paper from Best Dressed DSP to left side of card front.
- Die cut a narrow strip with lace die from Ornate Borders dies in Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Adhere strip to left edge of DSP for accent.
- Die cut a medium stitched rectangle with Stitched Rectangle dies (2nd smallest) in Thick Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Black Memento ink) “You are like a diamond resilient…” sentiment from Strong & Beautiful stamp set on rectangle. Adhere rectangle in lower right corner
of card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch out 2 daisy flowers with Large Daisy Punch in Petal Pink cardstock. Adhere flowers together with offset then adhere assembled flowers toward right edge of
DSP (Just above sentiment rectangle) with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Die cut a narrow small heart with Stitched Be Mine dies in Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Adhere heart to center of daisy.
- Embellish center of heart with a Whisper White Tulle bow (adhered with a Glue Dot).