A little pumpkin spice is always nice. I found these flavored taffy candies at my local dollar store and knew they would make a nice treat for this week’s Make It Monday project.
Last week I shared a Halloween tag topper. Here is another quick and easy project using the Tiny Treat Box for those spooky treats. Perfect for school, office, or trick-or-treater!
- Add candy inside a Tiny Treat Box.
- Wrap a 1-3/4″ x 8-1/2″ belly band strip of bat paper from the Monster Bash DSP around a Tiny Treat Box. Adhere ends at bottom. (Be sure not to adhere ends to box so the belly band can be removed later to access the treat inside.)
- Die cut a flourish frame from the Ornate Frames dies in Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Stamp “Eat, Drink & Be Scary” sentiment from Spooktacular Bash stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Black Memento ink.
- Using stamping off technique, stamp spider from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set over sentiment in Smoky Slate ink.
- Die cut sentiment with corresponding non-flourish frame from Ornate Frames dies. Adhere sentiment to flourish frame.
- Add a folded over 5″ strip of Basic Black Scalloped Ribbon to back of assembled frame, allowing part of ribbon ends to show.
- Adhere assembled frame/ribbon to top of treat box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with some gray dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes above and below the sentiment.
Want to make this cute treat holder at home? Just click on picture links below to shop my online store for these supplies.