Last week I shared a bookmark featuring the beautiful Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (DSP). This week wanted to show the versatility of this DSP with a Christmas card.
- Card base: 4-1/4” x 11″ Seaside Spray cardstock, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
Base layer: 4”x 5-1/4” Seaside Spray cardstock
- DSP layer: 3-3/4” x 5” Feels Like Frost DSP
- Scalloped layer: 1-1/4” x 4” Seaside Spray
- Sentiment layer: 7/8” x 4″ Shimmery White cardstock
- Adhere Seaside Spray base layer to card base.
- Adhere DSP layer to base layer.
- Die cut each long side of scalloped layer with scallop from Stitched Be Mine dies. Adhere toward bottom of card front.
- Stamp sentiment from Dashing Deer stamp set on left side of sentiment layer in Blueberry Bushel ink. Adhere to scalloped layer.
- Cut out 3 sprigs from Sprig Punch in Silver Glimmer Paper, Noble Peacock Foil Sheets (Blueberry Bushel), and Vellum. Adhere on right side of sentiment layer with Glue Dots.
- Adhere 1/4” Metallic Seaside Spray bow over bottom of sprigs with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment and poinsettia strand from Dashing Deer stamp set inside card with Blueberry Bushel ink.
You can also click on the picture links below to shop my online store for the supplies you’ll need to make this week’s project.