At OnStage last November, I met a beautiful and sweet lady named Deborah Johnson. She gave me one of her notepad holders which I fell in love with and still use today. I wanted to share my version of her creation. I hand these out to first-time guests at my card classes as a little welcome present.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 7-5/8″ piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Score along long side at 3-3/4″ and 3-7/8″.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Highland Heather Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper. Adhere to front of holder.
- Using Big Shot, die cut a large scalloped circle from the Layering Circles framelits (I used 3rd largest) in Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Stamp large flower from Flourishing Phrases stamp set on Whisper White cardstock in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Using Big Shot, die cut flower with large circle from Stitched Shapes framelits (I used 2nd largest). Adhere to Coastal Cabana scalloped circle.
- Adhere floral scalloped circle toward top of front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in Black Memento ink. (I used sentiment from Flourishing Phrases stamp set.)
- Using Big Shot, cut out sentiment with small rectangle from Stitched Rectangle framelits (I used smallest wide rectangle.)
- Adhere sentiment rectangle toward bottom of front.
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Highland Heather Gingham Gala DSP. Add adhesive to sides and bottom of DSP and adhere on lower section of left inner panel, making sure to leave top open to insert note or business card.
- Stamp sentiment on a 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock in Black Memento ink. (I used sentiment from Flourishing Phrases stamp set.)
- Adhere sentiment strip toward top of pocket.
- Use Tear Tape to adhere 3-1/2″ x 5″ notepad to right inner panel. (I bought the notepads at Dollar Tree.)
- Add Wink of Stella and rhinestone to flower for embellishment.
- Wrap 1/8″ Sheer Whisper White ribbon around holder to close.
Use April Host Code:RYEJRNNY with your order of $35 or more (before shipping and tax) to receive the supplies to make this notepad holder. Just add stamped images and Wink of Stella. Note: colors and DSP patterns will vary. Code expires 4/30/19.
Register now for Aloha Bingo on Saturday, April 27th! Contact me to reserve your spot by April 13th to allow time to order supplies. Check out my Calendar for more details…