Stampin’ Up! released the Last Chance (retirement) list last week. One of the products I’m sad to see go is the Dinoroar Designer Paper–now on sale for $6.90! I don’t expect this paper to last long at this amazing price!!!
I pulled this week’s Make It Monday out of the PDF vault from my Dino Days Projects Class to make this fun bridge-fold card. This card can be laid flat for mailing!
The Dino Days PDF tutorial also includes instructions to make this roarsomely awesome “pop & twist” card! (Letter dies shown are no longer available, but can be substituted with your own.)
Friend-a-Saurus Bridge-Fold Card
“Make It” Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 8” piece of Pool Party cardstock.
- Score on long side at 1-1/4”, 2-1/2”, 5-1/2”, and 6-3/4”.
- Fold inner score lines toward middle of card and outer score lines in opposite direction.
- Adhere a 1” X 4” strip of palm leaves paper from Dino Days DSP to both outer panels.
- Adhere a 2-3/4” x 4” piece of matching palm leaves paper from Dino Days DSP in middle of card.
- Stamp pebbles from Dino Days stamp set on a 1” x 5-1/2” strip of Pool Party cardstock in Pretty Peacock ink. Adhere strip across to each of outer panels. (Tip: Fold in one panel and lay opposite panel flat to adhere strip. This will help keep the cross strip from buckling for mailing.)
- Stamp palm tree stalk from Dino Days stamp set on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock in Soft Suede ink. Die cut with Dino dies.
- Stamp 6 (1 will be used later) palm fronds from Dino Days stamp set on a piece of Old Olive cardstock in Old Olive ink. Die cut with Dino dies.
- Adhere palm fronds on top of palm tree stalk.
- Adhere assembled palm tree on left edge of right panel.
- Stamp the following from Dino Days stamp set and die cut with Dino dies: Apatosaurus dinosaur (Mango Melody ink), T-Rex (Old Olive ink), and Pterodactyl (Mango Melody ink). Adhere all as shown in main picture to left, right, and front panels with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a scalloped circle (4th largest) with Layering Circles dies in Mango Melody cardstock. Adhere to back inset panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a stitched circle (2nd smallest) from Stitched Shapes dies from a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from Dino Days stamp set on stitched circle in Pretty Peacock ink. Adhere to Mango Melody scalloped circle.
- Adhere remaining palm frond to sentiment circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Shop these and other crafting supplies in my online store (or contact me to input your order for you). Also, check out the Clearance Rack and Last Chance section for some great deals!
April Host Code: KXFEZR6E
Receive the April 2020 Sweet Stampin’ Friends PDF tutorial with your order of $35 or more!
Sailing Home Projects Class To Go
Click HERE for more information.
Contact me to register by 5/4/20.