I was inspired by a project my Stampin’ Up! friend Mary Ann Curtis at Stamp Around the Corner did recently. She made a stunningly beautiful pillow box using the Peaceful Boughs bundle. Click here to see her original design.
I substituted the Winter Woods stamp set and In the Woods dies to try my hand at a simplified version of her design. This was one of the projects we made at Simply Sweet Stamp Club this past Thursday.
Get printable holiday PDF tutorials sent to your inbox each week from now until December 16th when you sign up for my email newsletter.
The Snowfall Accents Puff Paint has been a hot seller this season, and I can see why! It makes gorgeous frosty accents on your project.
“Make It” Instructions
- Insert gift inside an assembled Pillow Box.
- Add a strip of tear tape lengthwise across the top. This will help the ribbon lay flat and stay in place in the next step.
- Wrap Real Red Ruched Ribbon around box lengthwise and tie off with bow.
- Die cut a medium stitched oval
with Stitched Shapes dies (2nd largest) in Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from Winter Woods
stamp set on oval in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Adhere sentiment oval to a die cut
large scalloped oval from Layering Oval dies (2nd largest) in Gold Glimmer Paper.
- Adhere assembled oval layer to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut 3 pine branches from In the Woods dies in Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Use Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to flock pine needles. (Shake puff paint, randomly adhere paint in sections, and use heat tool to “puff” set.)
- Tuck pine branches under sentiment oval with Glue Dots.
Want to make these treat pouches at home? Just click on the picture images below to shop my online store.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and creative coach to help you find the right supplies for your SU crafting project! You can email me here for personalized assistance.