Cute doesn’t always need to be complicated, especially when you have a lot of Halloween treats to make. Add some fun elements to premade packaging, and you have a sweet treat to share.
This week’s Make It Monday project uses the 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Treat Bags with some Monster Bash DSP…finished off with a Crushed Curry bow and Gold Library Clip. Best yet, the Library Clips are on the Clearance rack right now for 60% off, so it’s the perfect time to stock up on this essential item!
- Cut a 3″ x 4″ piece of Crushed Curry cardstock. Score at 2″ on long side and fold in half to form tag topper base.
- Adhere a 3″ x 1-5/8″ piece of flourish Monster Bash DSP to front of base.
- Die cut a scalloped square from Layering Square dies (5th smallest) in Basic Black cardstock. Adhere to center of DSP.
- Fussy (manually) cut a character image from the Monster Bash DSP. Adhere to scalloped square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some black dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes to each side of character on DSP.
- Add Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding bow to a Gold Library Clip.
- Fill a 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Treat Bag with treat and fold tag topper over top. Close with Gold Library Clip.
Want to make this cute treat holder at home? Just click on picture links below to shop my online store for these supplies.