My Stampin’ Up! family is always such an inspiration to me. This particular week, I was inspired by my friend Antoinette’s beautiful Magnolia Lane bookmark and decided to create one of my own using the Harvest Hellos stamp set for today’s Make It Monday project.
- Cut a 2-3/8” x 7-1/4” piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock for bookmark base.
- Stamp sentiment from Daisy Lane stamp set (or other of your choice) toward top of a 2-1/4” x 7-1/8” strip of Mint Macaron cardstock in Pretty Peacock ink.
- Adhere sentiment layer to PP base.
- Adhere a 2-1/4” x 3-7/8” piece of feather print paper from Come To Gather DSP to lower part of bookmark.
- Stamp pumpkin from Harvest Hellos stamp set on a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock. Punch out with Apple Builder Punch.
- Die cut a flower flourish from Flourish dies in Soft Suede cardstock. Adhere stem behind pumpkin.
- Adhere assembled pumpkin in middle of bookmark, overlapping DSP.
- If desired, add sparkle to pumpkin lines with Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
- Insert bookmark into vinyl sleeve.
- Loop a 6” piece of Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon through hole of a 2-1/2” x 7-1/8” vinyl bookmark sleeve. Tie off
with a Linen Thread bow.
Vinyl bookmarks bought @ Amazon.com.
Click to Order