Sale-a-Bration started this past Friday! I just love freebies! How about you? Did you know you can get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for EVERY $50 you spend? The more you spend, the more free goodies you get!
I’ve just begun to play with some of the free Sale-a-Bration products. So far, my favorite is the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper (DSP). It includes 12 sheets of double-side paper (2 sheets of 6 designs). I love the black and white with gold shimmer accents in this paper! And it coordinates perfectly with the Honey Bee bundle in the new catalog. If you need the new Mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure, I would be happy to send you one.
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 9-1/4” piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock. Score and fold at 5-1/2″ to create card base.
- Die cut edge of upper flap with scalloped die from Stitched Be Mine dies.
- Adhere a 3-3/8″ x 4″ piece of black/white dotted paper from Golden Honey DSP (FREE Sale-a-Bration item) to upper flap of card.
- Stamp the following from the Honey Bee stamp set on Whisper White cardstock: beehive (Daffodil Delight; edge with Crushed Curry, if desired), large bee and small bee (Memento Black; color in with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker).
- Die cut beehive and bees with Detailed Bee dies.
- Adhere beehive to center of DSP. Adhere bees at angles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Celebrate every moment” and small bee in lower right corner of a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Color in bee as above.
- Adhere WW layer inside card.