Oftentimes the best ideas come straight from the Stampin’ Up!® catalog. It makes a great idea book for inspiration! For today’s Make It Monday project, I selected the gift box on page 25 of the 2019-20 Annual catalog.
- Score a 5-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ piece of Noble Peacock DSP in the Pretty Peacock design at 1″, 5-1/2″, 6-1/2″, and 11″ along the long side and 1″ and 4-1/2″ along the short side.
- Snip up to score lines as shown above.
- Assemble box with Tear Tape, leaving one end open to add gift before closing.
- Die cut a stitched oval from Stitched Shapes dies in Mint Macaron cardstock (I used 2nd largest stitched oval die).
- Adhere oval to box front.
- Wrap box with 3/8″ Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon and tie off with bow.
- Die cut sprigs from the Detailed Peacock dies in each of the following colors: 2 Old Olive cardstock, 2 each from the Noble Peacock Foil (Old Olive, Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock).
- Adhere sprigs to oval with Glue Dots as shown in picture above.
- Stamp sentiment from Royal Peacock in Blueberry Bushel ink on a 5/8″ x 2-3/8″ strip of Shimmery White cardstock with ends snipped to form banner.
- Adhere sentiment strip to center of oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals, making sure to cover ends of sprigs.
- Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones to oval for accent.