I try to challenge myself at times to do something different with my crafting. Sounds easy, right? You would think, but for this girl with so many stamping goodies to play with, the challenge can be difficult. However, this week I thought I would try “no stamp” cardmaking. The Peaceful Poppies Elements pack made it super easy! Whew! 🙂
The pre-cut images in the Peaceful Poppies Elements have a beautiful watercolor effect. Just pop the images out of the sheet and adhere with glue or Dimensionals.
Because my (self) challenge required no stamping, I cut out a sentiment from the Well Written dies in Mint Macaron cardstock.
- Score a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Poppy Parade cardstock. Fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock to card front.
- Adhere a 1″ x 4″ strip of Peaceful Poppies DSP to bottom of card front.
- Adhere a scalloped black strip from the Painted Poppies Elements to the top of the DSP layer.
- Adhere a black circle from the Peaceful Poppies Elements to the middle of the card base.
- Die cut sentiment from Well Written dies in Mint Macaron cardstock; adhere to center of circle.
- Adhere 2 pre-cut flowers from Peaceful Poppies Elements to opposite edges of circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere double Mint Macaron bow in lower right corner with a Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Rhinestones.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock inside card.
- Adhere a 1″ x 4″ strip of Peaceful Poppies DSP at bottom.
- Adhere a long-stemmed flower from Peaceful Poppies Elements in lower right corner, overlapping DSP.
Shop my online store for these and other fun paper crafting products. Receive a FREE Sweet Stampin’ Friends tutorial of 7 projects with your order of $30 or more with Host Code: 2UX6RUCA. Increase your order to $50 and also receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!