Today I get the pleasure of watching my high school senior son play in a golf tournament. Fingers crossed for a good round of golf for him and the team! Before I head out for the day, I wanted to share with you the card we are making at this month’s Stampin’ Bunco.
This “Peek a Boo” Pumpkin card is another project using the Harvest Hellos bundle (Ok. I admit I kinda have a crush on this bundle…it’s so cute and versatile!!)
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. Score and fold in half to create card base.
- Cut a 3-1/2” x 5-1/4” piece of Soft Suede cardstock. Emboss with Corrugated embossing folder. Adhere to front of card base.
- Cut a 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut top at angles to form a tag. Punch hole in top of tag.
- Insert a strip of 3/8” Garden Green Striped Ribbon through tag hole and tie off with a Linen Thread bow.
- Adhere tag at angle to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp pumpkin and jack-o-lantern face from Harvest Hellos stamp set on a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock in Early Espresso ink. Cut out pumpkin with Apple Builder Punch.
- Adhere pumpkin toward bottom of tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a small flourish from Flourish dies in Garden Green cardstock. Adhere flourish stem behind pumpkin.
- Repeat Step 6 to create another pumpkin (without the jack-o-lantern face). Score across top of pumpkin to make a flap and adhere to top of other pumpkin.
- Die cut a small label from Stitched Nested Labels (2nd smallest) in Whisper White cardstock.
- >Stamp sentiment from Harvest Hellos stamp set on label in Pumpkin Pie ink. Adhere to upper right of card front.
- Color some Rhinestones with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends marker and randomly adhere to card for sparkle.
- Stamp leaf and spirals from Harvest Hellos at bottom of a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock in Garden Green ink. Adhere inside of
PRODUCT LIST (click image to order)