This past week I was able to get some creative time to play with some of the new Holiday catalog goodies I preordered. Oh yeah, such a sweet perk of being a Demonstrator!
I’ll be posting some sneak peaks of projects using products from the Holiday catalog in the coming weeks. The Holiday catalog officially launches on 9/4/19. If you need a catalog, please email me with your name and address!
Can’t wait for the new holiday crafting goodies? Click here to learn how you can join my team with the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit.
For this week’s Make It Monday project, I used the Sailing Home stamp set with the Subtle Embossing Folder to create this framed card.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock. Score and fold in half at 4-1/4″ to create card base.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock to front of card base.
- Adhere a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ striped piece from the Come Sail Away DSP to WW layer.
- Stamp sentiment from Sailing Home stamp set in the center of a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock in Night of Navy ink.
- Using stamping off technique, stamp compass from Sailing Home stamp set in left corner of sentiment layer with Smoky Slate ink.
- Adhere sentiment layer to center of card.
- Die cut rectangle from Heirloom Frames. Emboss frame with Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Adhere frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals over sentiment layer.
- Die cut a ship’s wheel in Silver Foil with Smooth Sailing dies. Adhere toward lower right of frame.
- Stamp large sailboat from Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink. Die cut with large sailboat from Smooth Sailing dies. Adhere to right of ship’s wheel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp lighthouse from Sailing Home stamp set in lower left corner of a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock in Night of Navy ink. Adhere inside card.
EXTRA, EXTRA Starter Kit Promotion