Do you mail or give out Valentine’s cards or treats? Make someone’s day special with this cute bag that is perfect for treats to classmates, teachers, and friends.
The gusseted bag measures 4″ x 3″ x 1-1/2″. Just the right size for candies, jewelry, pocket hand sanitizer, or any other small treat.
“Make It” Instructions
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 10″ piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Score on long side at 3″, 3-3/4″, 4-1/2″, 7-1/2″, 8-1/4″, and 9″.
- Score on short side at 1-1/2″.
- Cut out small remaining rectangular piece in 1-1/2″ section. Cut up score lines to form bottom tabs as shown in picture template.
- Assemble bag and punch 2 holes toward top.
- Add treat inside bag. Insert a strand of Whisper White Crinkled Ribbon through holes and tie off in front with a bow.
- Die cut a medium scalloped circle with Layering Circles dies (3rd largest) in Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Die cut a medium stitched circle with Stitched Shapes dies (2nd largest) in From My Heart DSP; adhere to silver circle.
- Die cut a medium stitched heart (Lovely Lipstick cardstock) and a small stitched heart (Flirty Flamingo cardstock) with Stitched Be Mine dies.
- Adhere the Lovely Lipstick heart to DSP layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals; embellish with a Rhinestone.
- Adhere the Flirty Flamingo heart to the LL heart with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Adhere assembled circle/hearts layer to bag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Shop my online store for all the supplies you need to make this bag and other cute projects this Valentine’s Day!