Welcome to Make-It-Monday! A weekly series to get your week started off with a simple, cute paper crafting project. Join me here every Monday for more project ideas and tutorials!
I oftentimes find simple is best. I made this card using the Sale-a-Bration Painted Seasons stamp set/DSP bundle. This set is absolutely beautiful! Love that I only have to ink the stamp in one color since the variations in the stamp create the shading for me.
Check out the tutorial below to make this simple and elegant card yourself!
Shop my online store and earn the Painted Seasons stamp set/DSP free with your $100 product order. The coordinating Four Seasons framelits are available for a limited time from 3/1-3/31/19 or while supplies last.
It is not visible in the picture, but the flower has Wink of Stella glitter in the flower to add sparkle.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Pool Party cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half to create your card base.
- Cut a 2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Painted Seasons DSP. Adhere to left side of card.
- Using Big Shot, die cut a medium rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles in Whisper White cardstock. (I used the 4th largest die in the set.)
- Stamp sentiment from Strong & Beautiful stamp set toward top of Whisper White rectangle in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Adhere Whisper White rectangle to middle of card, overlapping DSP.
- Stamp flower from Painted Seasons stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink. Stamp 2 leaf stalks using Granny Apple Green ink.
- Using Big Shot, die cut flower and 2 leaf stalks using Four Seasons framelits.
- Adhere leaves under flower. Adhere flower toward lower part of Whisper White rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply Wink of Stella glitter pen to the flower for some added sparkle.
Stampin’ Tip: Use a darker color hue of a similar color to help an image stand out. For this card, I used Coastal Cabana for the sentiment and flower to help it stand out better.
Thanks for sharing your Monday with me to do some quick and easy paper crafting!
Live in the San Antonio, TX area?
Check out my calendar of classes and events! I would love for you to join us for more paper crafting fun!