Life is short…buy the shoes. Such a great reminder to cherish each day!
I’m not usually a frilly girl, but just love the playfulness of the Best Dressed suite. Of course, the shoes were crying for a shoe shelf…so I happily obliged for this week’s Make It Monday project.
- Score a 4-1/4” x 8-3/8” piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock on long side at 3/8”, 1-3/8”, 2-7/8”, and 3-7/8”.
- Burnish and fold over flaps, adhering small 3/8” flap inside.
- Adhere a 2-7/8” x 4-1/8” piece of Petal Pink print paper from Best Dressed DSP to upper section.
- Adhere a 1-3/8” x 4-1/8” coordinating striped piece of paper from Best Dressed DSP to lower section.
- Die cut a narrow label with All Dressed Up dies in Thick Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Memento Black) “Life is short, buy the shoes” sentiment from Dressed to Impress stamp set on label.
- Adhere label to striped DSP layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut 2 narrow and 2 rounded large labels from All Dressed Up dies in Crumb Cake cardstock. Cut ends off each narrow label and hump off each large label.
- Adhere large labels to “shelf” of upper section. Adhere narrow labels on top of large labels with Stampin’ Dimensionals to create “box” lids.
- Stamp (Memento Black) 2 shoes on Melon Mambo cardstock and 2 shoes on Purple Posy cardstock with Dressed to Impress stamp set.
- Embellish shoes with Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Stamp (Memento Black) flower with Dressed to Impress stamp set. Color in with Highland Heather, So Saffron, and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut shoes and flower with All Dressed Up dies.
- Adhere one of each shoe on top of each box.
- Adhere each corresponding shoe overlapping other shoe with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish Purple Posy shoes with Rhinestones.
- Adhere flower to left edge of sentiment label with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- To mail, gently press down on shelf section to lay flat.