This weekend I was feeling a little under the weather, and drinking tea helped to soothe my sore throat. So…for this week’s Make It Monday, I thought I would share a quick and easy tea bag treat. Plus, it’s a great way to use up those leftover paper packs! (FYI: The tea bag can be substituted for other small treats, adding versatility to this cute pouch.)
This Honey Bee treat is one of the projects we’ll be making at Stamp Club this coming Sunday, January 5th. If you would like to join us locally or get the project kit To Go, click here to learn more and register.
- Scalloped Circle: Daffodil Delight (4th largest from Layering Circle dies).
- Stitched Circle: Whisper White (2nd smallest from Stitched Shapes dies).
- Sentiment: “Celebrate every moment” (Honey Bee stamp set in Black Memento ink)
- Large Bee: Honey Bee stamp set in Black Memento ink, colored with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker. Die cut with Detailed Bee dies.
- Adhere stitched circle to scalloped circle. Adhere bee under sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.