Enjoy crafting at home whenever you want with projects pre-planned and prepped for you! My Sweet Creations Club is a fun happy mail subscription craft kit delivered to you each month with projects designed by me. All shipped to you each month for $39 (U.S. shipping included)! You’ll also enjoy free gifts with your subscription!
Each month I’ll select a stamp set or bundle and design fun projects for you to make as inspiration ideas on how to use that month’s focus stamp set or bundle.
Is the Sweet Creations Club right for You?
The Sweet Creations Club is great for those who…
- Enjoy adding to their collection by adding the featured stamp set or bundle to their kit each month. -OR-
- Already have a collection of products that need a little love and would like to add their own creative touch to the base Club designs with their own products.
Stampin’ Up! offers so many fun new products that may or may not fit everyone’s taste. The last thing you want to do is cancel your subscription. If there is a kit month featuring a stamp set or bundle not on your wish list, that is the month to pull out your stamps/bundles and substitute with what you already own! Cancelling creates a gap in your subscription which means any progress toward your 6-month Club gift from me resets. Don’t let that happen! Consider substituting with your own products before cancelling.
Club not for you? Consider my 1-month, non-subscription option. It costs a little more and doesn’t earn Club perks, but is great for those who wish to purchase select kits. Check out the details below for this month’s kit. Please note once my Sweet Creations Club reaches capacity, I will no longer be offering 1-month kits. Being a current monthly Club subscriber ensures you have access to all my future kits and perks.
Fun subscription rewards
- FREE gift when join! Your first Sweet Creations Club packet will include a package of Stampin’ Dimensionals as a little welcome gift from me. (Re-subscriptions do not qualify for free gift)
- FREE gift after 6 consecutive months! As a thank you for your continued subscription, I’ll send you a thank you gift (value: apx $25) every 6 months you remain a Club member.
What’s included in your pre-cut monthly kit?
- Pre-cut cardstock pieces for the projects. This includes cut/scored cardstock pieces and punched/die-cut pieces that are not included in the focus bundle/stamp set for the month. For pieces that need to be stamped before cutting, the cardstock pieces will also be provided.
- Apx $20 in consumable Stampin’ Up! products (partial pack of Designer Series Paper, ribbons, embellishments, etc)
- PDF tutorial–typed instructions with color picturs to help you put your projects together; video link(s) are occasionally included for more complex projects.
- USPS 1st Class shipping with tracking (for mailed kits)
What do you need to complete your projects?
- Suggested stamp set/bundle in order to stamp/cut your images. Per Stampin’ Up! policy, stamped images can not be sent in your kit. Or substitute with a stamp set or bundle you already own.
- Ink pads, markers, Stampin’ Blends (alcohol markers), or similar coloring tools.
- Crafting tools such as scissors, Stamparatus (stamping tool), paper trimmer, die-cutting/embossing machine, etc.
Each month I’ll email Club members with a list of suggested supplies. You can use what you on hand to complete the projects or add any suggested supplies for me to order for you to send with your Club kit.
- Each month you’ll automatically be charged for your monthly Sweet Creations Club subscriptioin kit through Paypal (Paypal account not required). Your recurring billing will be around the same day each month from the date you started. Ex: subscription started on 7/1/23, next billing will be on 8/1/23.
- I’ll send you a welcome email within 24 hours to confirm your subscription.
- In order to receive the current month’s kit, you must be subscribed by the 5th of the month. Club kits will ship around the 15th of each month, pending any backordered items. Subscriptions after the deadline will receive the following month’s kit.
- Soon after I ship the current month’s kit, I’ll send you an email with a sneak peek of the new project kit and stamp set/bundle focus. Please note the sneak peek may be after your subscription billing date.
- You can cancel anytime before your next billing date for the next month’s kit. To cancel, click HERE and follow these directions. (The current paid month will receive that month’s kit.)
- Kits will ship by USPS 1st Class Mail with tracking by the 15th of the month, pending any backordered items (U.S. addresses only).
- Be sure to keep your shipping address and payment information up to date to avoid any interruptions to your subscription.
- Want to skip a month? You’ll need to cancel (there is no pause option) and re-subscribe for the following month’s kit. No credits or substitutions will be provided. Cancelling creates a gap in your subscription which means any progress toward your 6-month Club gift from me resets.
- Sometimes I may have extra kits available for sale. However, the best way to guarantee you’ll receive a kit is to subscribe to the Sweet Creations Club.
- Due to availability, some included products may vary from what is pictured and replaced with a similar product.
- As another perk for being part of my Sweet Creations Club, you’ll be able to add on suggested products to your kit before the deadline each month…and I’ll cover the tax and shipping for you!
- I’ll email you with the name of the stamp set or bundle we’ll be using plus other suggested supplies you may like to have for the current month’s Creations kit.
- Add-on items may be included in your kit that month or sent directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
- I’ll email you the PDF tutorial when your kit ships. You’ll also be able to access the tutorial from the link or QR code on the cover sheet of your project kit. Great for taking your kit on the go!
- The PDF tutorial for each month’s kit is automatically included in your monthly subscription. If you prefer not to subscribe and would just like the PDF tutorial for a particular kit, I have them available in my PDF Store. Click the link below each picture to purchase the PDF.
October 2023 Sweet Creations Club: Rustic Crate Projects
The October Sweet Creations Club kit makes 5 cards a home decor piece, featuring designs using the Rustic Crate bundle .
Subscription window: September 6-October 5, 2023
October Club NEW Subscriber Promotion
FREE custom scissor charm when you subscribe to my Sweet Creations Club by 10/5/23. Offer for NEW subscribers and returning subscribers who haven’t already received the charm. The free charm will ship with your November kit (i.e. minimum 2 months Club subscription required).
Shipping by October 15, 2023 (pending any backordered items)
Suggested supplies: Rustic Crate bundle; Inks: Pretty Peacock, Memento Black; Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral; Adhesives: MP Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, and Mini Glue Dots
I’ll email you later in September with product add-on options or you can contact me to add on any suggested supplies to your Club kit.
See a close up sneak peek of the projects on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO0L5ctQkP4
Just want to try out a kit for 1 month? Email me to reserve your Rustic Crate 1-month, non-subscription kit for $45 by 10/5/23. (Non-subscription kit does not earn Club perks but is a great way to see what a Club kit is all about.) Cost includes postage with tracking.
PDF tutorial only option will be available in my PDF Store in October.
Live locally in the San Antonio, TX area and would like to pick up your monthly project kit or join us to craft in person? Click HERE to subscribe for the LOCAL option.
September Sweet Creations Local Event
Debra’s Stamping Studio/House
NW San Antonio, TX
Saturday, October 21st, 2023
Email me with any questions about the Sweet Creation Club or your subscription.
Please note you will not receive a confirmation screen after subscribing. To avoid a duplicate payment, do NOT click the Subscribe button again. I will send you a welcome email within 24 hours to confirm your subscription. If you do not receive this welcome email from me, email me at email@example.com before trying to subscribe again.
Check out my past Sweet Creations Club projects…
The September 2023 kit features the Earthen Textures bundle. PDF available in my PDF Store.